A variety of new CTA-themed merchandise has just been added to the CTAGifts.com Web site – including a rail map umbrella to combat spring showers.
Featuring items perfect for Mother's and Father's day giving – CTAGifts.com currently offers customers the opportunity to create custom-made, CTA-themed items featuring their favorite train stop on t-shirts, baby bibs, coffee cups and magnets. Other featured items include retro-style shoulder bags and t-shirts, books, posters, a puzzle, children’s train car and more.
In addition to the umbrella ($16), other new additions to the gift site include:
- Folding Backpack ($20) – conveniently folds into a small zippered case.
- Large Carrying Bag ($32) – this bag displays the CTA rail map, has multiple zippered compartments and a sturdy carry strap.
- Large Cosmetic Bag ($14.40) – with multiple zippered compartments.
- Flat Inner Bag ($8) – this small zippered bag fits within most totes for easy storage .
- Vinyl Tote ($24) – wonderful tote bag displaying the artwork of the Loop rail lines.
- Addison and Sox/35th Tin Station Signs ($24.99) – take home a mini-replica of the station sign from one of these stations.
Delivery time on custom-made items is seven to 14 business days.
To purchase these items or to view CTA’s entire online catalog, customers can visit www.CTAGifts.com
. Orders also can be placed by calling 1-877-CTA-9877 or via fax at 1-888-888-9576. Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
# # #