Skip on purchasing gas and let us do the driving for you with our low-cost rides. Customers can save more on unlimited rides by purchasing either the CTA’s 1-Day ($5) or the 3-Day ($15) pass.
NEW: Weekend Line-Cut Impacts Blue Line Service between O’Hare/Rosemont
- Beginning 10 p.m. Fri. 4/1 through 4 a.m. Mon. 4/4, Blue Line service between Rosemont and O’Hare will be temporarily suspended. More details
- During this time, CTA will provide free bus shuttle service between the O’Hare and Rosemont stations
- Shuttles will operate approximately every 4-10 minutes.
- Service change due to construction work for Your New Blue (YNB) O’Hare Branch Signal Upgrade Project
Weekend Work to Temporarily Impact Green Line Service
- Between Sat. 4/2 at 5 a.m. and Sun. 4/3 at 5 p.m., shuttle buses will replace rail service between Garfield and Cottage Grove stations. More details
- Shuttle buses will operate in both directions serving all affected stations
- Service changes are due to track maintenance work occurring this weekend
Service to the Lakefront: Weekends/Holidays
The following routes will offer service to the lakefront on weekends and holidays. Service will operate from approximately 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.:
Service for Upcoming Events
Extra service on the #20 Madison before each event, and extra service on the #19 United Center Express and the #50 Damen routes after each event
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Chicago Bulls – Thurs. 3/31 at 7 p.m.
- Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls – Sat. 4/2 at 7 p.m.
- Arizona Coyotes vs. Chicago Blackhawks – Sun. 4/3 at 6 p.m.
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls – Tues. 4/5 at 7 p.m.
- Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls – Wed. 4/6 at 7 p.m.
Extra service on the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express
- FC Dallas vs. Chicago Fire – Sat. 4/2 at 2:30 p.m.
Know before you go!
The CTA strongly recommends customers allow extra travel time and plan ahead by purchasing fares in advance and downloading the Ventra app, which allows you to manage your Ventra account, and also features a new trip planning tool powered by Google Maps.
Masks are required on CTA: Per federal mandate, masks or face coverings are required on all CTA properties -- even if you are vaccinated. Free masks are available on every bus and at every rail station.
More information about CTA’s efforts to provide the safest and healthiest transit experience can be found at transitchicago.com/ready.
Stay in the Loop on CTA service and follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@CTA) for system travel updates and alerts. For details about all CTA service, call 312-836-7000 or visit the CTA website at transitchicago.com.
# # #