The Chicago Transit Authority is a convenient and affordable transit option for those traveling around Chicago this weekend, including to upcoming events at the United Center.
Customers should allow extra travel time.
United Center Events
The CTA will operate the #19 United Center Express for customers attending the upcoming events at the United Center:
- Friday, Jan. 8 at 7:30 p.m. – Chicago Blackhawks vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Sunday, Jan. 10 at 6 p.m. – Chicago Blackhawks vs. Colorado Avalanche
- Monday, Jan. 11 at 7 p.m. – Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards
- Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 7:30 p.m. – Chicago Blackhawks vs. Nashville Predators
- Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m. – MUSE concert
- Friday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. – Chicago Bulls vs. Dallas Mavericks
#19 United Center Express buses will leave from Michigan and Randolph beginning approximately 2 hours before the start of each event. After each event, #19 buses will operate for approximately one hour and await customers on the north side of the United Center eastbound on Madison near Gate 3.
CTA’s Ashland/Lake station, served by the Green and Pink lines, is located a few blocks northeast of the United Center. Customers exiting at the station can transfer to #9 Ashland buses or simply walk a few blocks to the stadium. Customers taking the Blue Line can get to the United Center by exiting at the Illinois Medical District station and walking a few blocks north to the United Center.
Stay in the Loop on CTA service
Plan your trip using the Google Transit Trip Planner. Be sure to also check out CTA on Facebook or Twitter (@CTA) for system travel updates and alerts. For details about all CTA service, call 312-836-7000 or visit the CTA website at transitchicago.com.
# # #