The Chicago Transit Authority will provide extra service for upcoming Chicago Blackhawks and Bulls playoff games at the United Center:
- Thursday, April 13 at 7 p.m. - Chicago Blackhawks vs. Nashville Predators
- Saturday, April 15 at 7 p.m. – Chicago Blackhawks vs. Nashville Predators
- Friday, April 21 at 6 p.m. – Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics
- Sunday, April 23 at 5:30 p.m. – Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics
- Friday, April 28 at 7 p.m. - Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics
- #19 United Center Express: Service will begin approximately two hours before events until one hour after events end. Buses will await customers on the north side of the United Center eastbound on the Madison near Gate 3.
- #50 Damen: #50 provides a good option for customers accessing the United Center from the north and south and provides connections with Orange, Pink, Blue and Brown lines. Northbound #50 buses will await customers on Damen at Madison after each event.
- CTA’s Ashland/Lake station, served by the Green and Pink lines, is located a few blocks northeast of the United Center. Customers exiting at the station can transfer to #9 Ashland buses or simply walk a few blocks to the stadium.
- Customers taking the Blue Line can get to the United Center by exiting at the Illinois Medical District station and walking a few blocks north to the United Center.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON CTA SERVICE
Plan your trip using the Google Transit Trip Planner. Be sure to also check out CTA on Facebook or Twitter (@CTA) for system travel updates and alerts. For details about all CTA service, call 312-836-7000 or visit the CTA website at transitchicago.com.