CTA recommends allowing plenty of travel time and purchasing fares and unlimited-ride passes ahead of time. More information about purchasing fares is below.
Event service/extra service
- Rail: Green, Pink and Blue lines
- Bus: #19 United Center Express, #20 Madison and #50 Damen
Depeche Mode Concert – Fri. 6/1 at 7:30 p.m.
Paul Simon Concert – Wed. 6/6 at 8 p.m.
- Rail: Yellow Line, Red Line
- Bus: #80 Irving Park, #152 Addison
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Chicago Cubs: Tues. 6/5 and Wed. 6/6 at 7:05 p.m.
Guaranteed Rate Field
- Rail: Red Line and Green Line
- Bus: #4 Cottage Grove, #24 Wentworth, #29 State, #31 31st, #35 35th, #39 Pershing and #44 Wallace/Racine
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago White Sox: Fri. 6/1 at 7:10 p.m., Sat. 6/2 and Sun. 6/3 at 1:10 p.m.
Soldier Field: Taylor Swift Concerts – Fri. 6/1 and Sat. 6/2 at 7 p.m.
- Rail: Red, Orange and Green lines
- Bus: #130 Museum Campus and #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express
Buy your unlimited ride passes and fares in advance
Avoid long lines to buy fares! Customers can add unlimited ride passes (1-day, 3-day, 7-day and 30-day) or add money to pay per-ride to their Ventra cards ahead of time via the free Ventra app, at rail station Ventra vending machines, online or at more than 1,000 local retailers (for locations visit ventrachicago.com or the Ventra app).
Customers can also purchase 1-day unlimited ride tickets ($10) or single-ride tickets ($3) from all Ventra vending machines. Single-ride tickets include up to two transfers in two hours. Customers can also pay their fares with their personal contactless debit or credit cards.
Stay in the Loop on CTA Service
Plan your trip using the Google Transit Trip Planner. Be sure to also check out CTA on Facebook or Twitter (@CTA) for system travel updates and alerts. For details about all CTA service, call 312-836-7000 or visit the CTA website at transitchicago.com.
# # #