Service to/from various sporting events at the United Center and Soldier Field; Weekend work to temporarily impact the Blue Line
Riding with CTA can get you to all your activities with friends and loved ones. Customers can save money by purchasing an unlimited rides pass, either the 1-Day ($5) – far more economical and convenient than the price of gas and parking - or the 3-Day ($15) pass – a real budget-saving move.
Service for Upcoming Events
Get to and from the following events via the #19 United Center Express, #20 Madison, and #50 Damen routes:
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Chicago Bulls – Fri. 3/17 at 7 p.m.
- Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls – Sat. 3/18 at 7 p.m.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Chicago Bulls – Wed. 3/22 at 7 p.m.
Service on the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express route
- FC Cincinnati vs. Chicago Fire FC – Sat. 3/18 at 7:30 p.m.
Weekend Work to Temporarily Impact Blue Line Service
- Between 10 p.m. Fri. 3/17 and 4 a.m. Mon. 3/20, rail service between Addison and Western stations along the O’Hare branch will be temporarily suspended. More details
- Shuttle buses will operate in both directions between Addison and Western, stopping near the Belmont, Logan Square, and California stations.
- This service change is due to construction at the Belmont Crossover
Know before you go!
The CTA strongly recommends customers allow extra travel time and plan ahead by downloading the Ventra app, which allows you to manage your Ventra account, and also features a new trip planning tool powered by Google Maps.
Fare payment options: We offer a variety of convenient payment options—from smart devices to contactless credit cards. Learn more about payment options and ways you can maximize your dollars with our lower-priced unlimited-ride passes by visiting: transitchicago.com/fares/
Service updates: Stay in the Loop on CTA service changes and alerts by subscribing to CTA Updates. For details about all CTA service, call 312-836-7000 or visit the CTA website at transitchicago.com.
# # #