- How do I view current job postings and apply for a position at CTA?
You can view all current job postings on the CTA Career Website
- Can I apply for jobs at CTA via telephone, fax, or e-mail?
No. All applications must be submitted online by the application deadline.
- Can I apply directly with the hiring department?
No. All applicants are required to complete an online profile and submit an online application.
- How long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, the application takes 15-30 minutes to complete.
- What information should I include on my application?
The application will ask for contact information, education, and employment history where applicable. All required information will be marked with an asterisk (*).
- If I am a current CTA employee, do I still need to submit an application to be considered for a position that I am interested in?
Yes. To be considered for a position, all candidates including current employees must have an active application in the most recent job posting/requisition.
- How do I edit an existing application?
Applicants can access the Applicant Status page to make edits to their profile and active applications
- What if I forget my password and/or username?
To reset a password:
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Provide User Name and Email when prompted
Candidates will receive an email containing a temporary access code and instructions on how to change password.
If you have forgotten your User Name:
- Click on the “Forgot your user name?” link.
- Provide Email Address when prompted
- Click on “Validate” button to go to the next screen.
- Return to login screen to access the application.
- Can I attach a resume to my application?
Yes. Applicants can attach resumes, cover letters, recommendations and other documents to their general profile and to each individual application. This can be done at the Resume Upload section of the application.
- Can I submit more than one resume?
Yes. You can submit multiple resumes, as well as any supporting documents (cover letters, references, transcripts, etc.) to your profile. You can attach a maximum of 10 files, one at a time.
- Can I submit my resume to be kept on file until a suitable position becomes available?
Each position requires a separate application.The hiring process for all positions is separate from one another.
- Should I mail in or e-mail a copy of my resume if I have already formally applied for the position via the CTA career homepage?
It is not necessary to email a copy of your resume unless requested to do so by one of CTA’s recruiters.
- What should I do if I do not have access to a computer?
Applicants can visit their local library to gain access to a computer in effort to apply to all jobs posted on CTA’s Career website.
- If a job was posted a few months ago and remains posted on the CTA Career site, is it really still open?
CTA posts open and available positions for 2 weeks. A position may be extended for longer depending on the number of vacancies and needs of the organization. If the posting is still on the CTA Career Site, it is available for candidates to apply.
- How often is the job list updated?
CTA’s internal job list is updated daily as new positions are approved.
- How do I check the status of my application?
Application statuses are updated and reflected on the Applicant Status Page. This page will display a status for all submitted applications..
- How will my application be evaluated?
The Talent Acquisition Team will review candidates for consideration based on the skills, qualifications, experience, and education required for the position.
- When will my references be contacted?
References are requested after the interview stage of the hiring process.
- How long does the entire interviewing process take?
The interview process can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hours depending on the position.
- How long does the hiring process take?
- The sourcing and selection process can take 3-4 weeks after the requisition expires.
- The hiring process can take up to 6-8 weeks after the interview stage.
- How are job interviews arranged?
Interviews will be scheduled via phone or e-mail. The format of the interviews will vary from position to position but will consist of a panel interviews
- Are there any employment restrictions?
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older to apply for any CTA position.
Some positions could require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history as well as other credentials or certifications.