Effective with the start of service on Monday, January 10, several bus stop locations along Canal will be changed in an effort to improve traffic flow and for customer safety during the Revive Wacker Drive construction project.
The changes, which affect some customer boarding locations, are as follows:
#120 Ogilvie/Wacker Express and #122 Illinois Center/Ogilvie Express
- Boarding for eastbound customers using both routes will relocate to northbound on Canal at Washington rather than northbound on Canal at Randolph.
#124 Navy Pier
- The near side stop at Canal/Washington served by eastbound #124 buses has been removed.
- Eastbound #124 buses will serve a new near side stop at Canal/Randolph.
- The near side stop at Canal/Lake served by eastbound #124 buses has been removed.
#125 Water Tower Express
- Northbound #125 buses will serve the new stop at Canal/Randolph.
- The northbound near side stop at Canal/Lake has been removed.
- Southbound #125 buses will serve a new near side stop on Clinton/Randolph.
A total of 13 routes are impacted by the Wacker Drive project. During the construction, customers traveling on routes affected by the project are encouraged to allow extra travel time.
# # #