Chicago Transit Board Meetings
The Chicago Transit Board meets monthly in the CTA main offices. The meetings are held on the second floor at 567 W. Lake Street, Boardroom, Chicago, Illinois. These board meetings are open to the public. Board meetings usually take place at 10:00 a.m. and are usually preceded by committee meetings. (See detailed calendar below.)
The separate committees include Human Resources, Strategic Planning, Capital Construction Oversight, and the Finance, Audit & Budget Committee.
For complete meeting notices, agendas, an exact schedule of committee meetings and special meetings see Meeting Notices as meeting dates approach or call (312) 681-5022.
Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month (unless otherwise noted).
Watch video of transit board meetings. (New!)
Meetings are held at the principal offices of the Chicago Transit Authority, 567 W. Lake Street, Second Floor, Boardroom, Chicago, Illinois.
These facilities are accessible to people with disabilities.
Regular Chicago Transit Board Meeting Dates
Regular board meetings for the year 2015 are scheduled on the following dates and usually commence at 10:00 a.m. (unless otherwise noted; see also: Meeting Notices):
- FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2015 at 2:30 P.M.* (per Resolution R014-2)
- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2015
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2015
- MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2015*
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2015
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2015
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2015*
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2015
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2015
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2015*
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2015 at 2:30 P.M.* (per Resolution R015-2)
- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2015