What if my U-Pass is lost or stolen?


Q: What if my U-Pass is lost or stolen?
  • If your card is lost, stolen or damaged (due to abuse, misuse, etc.), visit your school’s U-Pass administrator to complete a report and request a new card. A non-refundable replacement fee ($50) will be collected for a lost/stolen card.
  • CTA will replace lost or stolen passes only once per academic term.
  • If U-Pass is put into the cash slot on a bus, it is treated as lost/stolen and you'll need to pay $50.00 for a replacement.

back to top back to top

Plan a trip

Start (e.g. O'Hare Airport)

End (e.g. 1 N State St, Chicago, IL)

Leave Now
 Get directions with:

About trip planners (and more options)..

System Status



Red Line Normal Service
Blue Line Planned Work
Brown Line Minor Delays
Green Line Normal Service
Orange Line Planned Work w/Part Closure
Purple Line Normal Service
Pink Line Normal Service
Yellow Line Normal Service


Routes with Current Alerts (View All):
©2014 Chicago Transit Authority|Terms of Use|Privacy|Unsubscribe|Jobs|Contact Us|RSS|Social Media
international globe Languages [En] [Pl] [Zh] [Es]